About DRI-cum-Dean Post Graduate Studies
- To coordinate intercampus and interfaculty programme for teaching and evaluation of students’ progress at all undergraduate and postgraduate level in order to raise standard of teaching and student attainment.
- To prepare regulations on resident instruction of the university for approval by the Academic Council and Board of Management.
- Implementation of resident instruction regulations in the University.
- Organization and conduct of postgraduate teaching in all the constituent colleges of the University and for that purpose shall pass such orders as may be necessary in consultation with the Deans of the Colleges, Director of Research and Director Extension Education as the case may be.
- To formulate policies pertaining to the postgraduate studies.
- To maintain record of the postgraduate students and supervise their progress.