Placement Cell BASU, Patna liaises with companies to facilitate job placements, and invites resource persons to train students accordingly and increase the likelihood of success during the selection process. The Institute provides infrastructure to conduct placement drive: pre- placement talks, job offers, date(s) of interviews, conduct of interviews, selection of students, etc., are coordinated through Placement Cell. The Placement Cell has its objectives and has evolved a broad policy/framework for recruiters and registered students.
The relationship of University and the Industry is extremely valuable and must be sustained for long term for the betterment of the students of current and subsequent batches of the University. The Contribution of the students in strengthening this relationship cannot be overlooked. The students are expected to maintain decorum in all interaction with company officials. Following is a broader perspective on code of conducts of the Students.
Code of Conduct
- Placement Officers only hold the sole right to deal with Placement matters (Internal or External)
- Only with the special permission of the Placement officer any other student may deal with Placement matters.
- All post job-offer communication between student and company should be channelized through the Placement Cell.
- Attendance in campus interview is mandatory after registration, to be eligible for further placement process.
- Any kind of misbehaviour/complaints reported by the company officials will be taken seriously and if proven, the student will be debarred from future campus placements.
- The role of Placement Cell is a facilitator for placement related activities. Placement Cell does not guarantee a job.
- The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with Placement Cell through the policy ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT AT THE FIRST INSTANCE. This will ensure that every student will get equal job opportunities and only few students do not consume up all the jobs.
- If a student is placed in any companies, then the placement is over for him/her.
- Any student against whom show cause notice/warning letter have been issued; will not be allowed to appear in campus recruitment. The students are required to submit a certificate showing their academic performance as well as satisfactory conduct in the university/hostel signed by all concerned department faculties & wardens to the faculty In-Charge Placement Cell for further consideration.
- Any negative remark in this regard made by any faculty or warden against any student will make him/her ineligible for the entire campus placement process. Besides, Any student against whom more than one warning letter is issued will not be allowed to appear in campus interview.
- All students must keep documents with them at the time of PPT/Written Test/GD/PI and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or Placement Cell Staff.
- University Identity Card
- 02 Nos. passport size colour photographs
- 02 copies of the updated and signed resume
- A Xerox copy of all relevant mark-sheets, certificates etc.