Employment Notice No.: 01/2020: Recruitment for the post of Professor cum Chief Scientist, Associate Professor cum Senior Scientist and Assistant Professor cum Junior Scientist of College of Fisheries, Kishangnnj of Bihar Animal Sciences University, Patna
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION
- Candidates are required to apply online using the application form link available on the website: https://www.basu.org.in/ only. No other mode of submission of application is allowed. Candidates are hereby informed that the details provided in the Online Application Form will be used for all future references and no modification thereto can be done subsequently. Hence, they are advised to be very careful while filling the Application Form. They are, therefore, requested to thoroughly read this Notification before filling the online Application Form.
- Before filling up the Online Application, the candidates must go through the detailed Advertisement available on the Bihar Animal Sciences University website and given below. Please proceed to fill the online application only if you are satisfied that you possess the minimum Essential Qualifications stipulated for the post in the detailed advertisement.
- Advertisement Notice [Click here to download]
- Details of Post with Pay Scale, Qualification, Experience [Click here to download].
- Details of relevant Subject [Click here to download].
- General Instructions & Conditions [Click here to download].
- Addendum in Subject of the department of Fish Biotechnology for Masters and Doctoral Degrees for the post of Assistant Professor in Fisheries Faculty [Click here to download].
- Corrigendum in Category of the department of Fish Processing Technology for the post of Assistant Professor in Fisheries Faculty [Click here to download].
- Download Copy of Score Card and relevent document and must be uploaded.
- Score Card for University Professor -cum- Chief Scientist / Associate Professor-cum Senior Scientist [Click here to download].
- Score Card for Assistant Professor – cum- Junior Scientist [Click here to download].
- Identity Certificate [Click here to download].
- Check List [Click here to download].
- Summary of Qualification for Form- 1A [Click here to download].
- Summary of Experience for Form- 1B [Click here to download].
- Name (as recorded in Secondary level Examination certificate)
- Father’s name ( as recorded in the Secondary level Examination certificate)
- Complete Address for Correspondence
- Complete Permanent Address
- Matriculation (or) Equivalent Certificate
- Intermediate (or) Equivalent Certificate
- Graduation or Equivalent Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/ Mark sheets; if available.
- Doctorate Degree Certificate/Provisional Degree Certificate/Transcript/ Mark sheet; if available.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph taken against white background only, of a maximum size of 150 KB in .jpg format only with the face covering at least 2/3rd of the total space and taken without spectacles.
- Scanned copy of signatures taken in Black/Blue ink on a white paper only of a maximum size of 80 KB in .jpg format only.
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking details for online payment of fee.
- Valid and active e-mail id.
- The candidates are required to enter their valid and active e-mail Id only in the Application Form since all communication/information/update(s) for this Examination would be sent to this mail id only. In case, they do not have an e-mail Id, they may obtain one from any of the e-mail service providers of the candidate’s choice. Please note that entry of the e-mail Id in the prescribed field in the Application Form is mandatory/ compulsory.
- Please keep all relevant information regarding the payment towards Application Fee ready for successfully completing the Application process. For payment of Application Fee, please keep your Debit/ Credit card or Internet Banking details ready for online payment.
- The scanned photograph and signature must be uploaded in .jpg format only. These would be required to be uploaded using the links that will be guided to in the course of applying. They may browse and select the location where the scanned photograph/ signature file has been saved, select it and click the upload button. Once uploaded, a message informing about the successful uploading of the Photograph/signature, as the case may be, will be displayed. In case, they want to use another photograph/signature (i.e., use any other photograph / signature), then select the edit button on the link and repeat the same process as before. Online Application Form will not be submitted unless the candidate has successfully uploaded photograph, signature and has paid the requisite applicable fee.
- Candidates are informed that there are provisions for editing at many stages. Once the complete process of filling up the information in the Application Form, the Photograph and Signature is completed, the candidate can view the entire Application Form together with the photograph and signature and can still edit at this point to make / incorporate any change/ editing in any field of the Application Form. However, once the payment process is completed, there is no possibility of making any modification/editing whatsoever in the application form.
- Once the payment is successfully made, a message informing the successful submission of Application Form will be displayed on the computer screen. In case, this does not appear, the process needs to be repeated, since it signifies/implies that the Application Form has not been successfully uploaded/ submitted.
- Candidates are strongly advised to send self attested Print copy of the complete Application Form and attached relevant documents to the Registrar, Bihar Animal Sciences University, Bihar Veterinary College Campus, Patna-800014 latest by 27/03/2020 at 04:00 PM.
- The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the Online Recruitment Application carefully as submission of wrong information may lead to rejection.
- 11. For any clarification /assistance, Candidate may call ph. No. +91 -6201101044 [Mon – Fri] [09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. IST] Technical Helpline number for Technical Queries: +91 – 9717987344 [Mon – Fri] [09:30 A.M. to 05:30 P.M. IST].
|i)||Last date of submission of the online application form and fee||:||Will be intimated later|
|ii)||The last date of submission of self-attested printed online application along with relevant / desired documents (PDF) also with print out of the online fees receipt by registered / speed post.||:||Will be intimated later|